Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Traveling to China!

Taveling to China was an interesting experience. First, we (Angela and I) traveled from the Salt Lake to LA where we met up with the rest of our group (Nathan, Josh, Natalie and Jessica). Then we flew to Korea where we had a 4 hour layover. Next we flew to Hong Kong and got there around 11 AM Saturday morning China time. It was a LONG trip but worth it! :)


Amazing sunrise in the Korean airport.



I found this in the bathroom stall in Korea. I didn't try it, but I think I know what it's used for. Why don't we have these in America?




Ok, so Korea had the best bathrooms ever! This was an automatic toilet seat cover changer. Sorry if you're grossed out, but I thought it was cool.


This screen was awesome! It had movies, games, TV shows and a location map. I loved being able to look at the map and see where our plan was. It also had cameras on the bottom, front and top of the plane that you could watch as you were flying. It made for a pretty cool landing experience.




This was the biggest plane I have ever been on! It had 10 seats on each row. I was on row 49 and there was still an entire section behind me.




My glorified TV dinner lunch. Even though the chicken was weird, the yogurt was the best I have ever tasted!




This was Natalie and I being ourselves at the Hong Kong airport. We were waiting there FOREVER because we had about 40 people from ILP traveling with us.




My failed attempt at Harry Potter 9 3/4. Sorry Mr. Potter. I will do better in the future.




Sometimes, you just can't find somewhere to take a nap. Good thing Jessica is smart. Way to go JBiggs!

2 comments:

  1. I love the toilet thing, that is awesome! :-) I wish I was the Angela who was going to China with you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess,
    It seems like you've had lots of crazy experiences already. Woot. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete