Sunday, September 18, 2011

Kidos!

Here are some of the kids that I teach every day. I am only writing about the kids that I have pictures of so far. Hopefully I will have pictures of them all soon. Enjoy!

Me and Grace. I love her! She is our only girl in the group of 30. She is my little helper during class. She does everything that she's told and she speaks really well. I tell her that she is my favorite every day. :)

A bunch of Kindergartners trying to line up for dinner. They are so little and cute!!


Even the little kids know how to line up in two straight lines and march to class while they chant.

Paul. He is solid meat! He likes to beat the other kids up, but I just want to squeeze his cheeks all the time!

Charlie, Max and Greg. Charlie is one of those kids that convinces you that he's stupid, but he's actually really smart and can speak English in full sentences. Max is the quiet, sly type. He knows how to get what he wants while being sneaky. Greg is just hyper. I've learned not to chase him when he runs around the room because he sings Chinese songs and snaps his fingers like he's dancing with me.

Phillip. Sometimes I wonder if his parents work on the black market because he somehow manages to get all of the kids to give him their tokens (fake money). This kid will probably grow up to be Hitler someday. ;)



Sam. Like Phillip, he always has hundreds of tokens. He is always mad at something. I don't think I've ever seen this kid smile. He's really smart though and knows a lot of English. He's the leader of his class. All of the kids listen to him.


Mark. I'm not sure what it is about taking pictures, but nobody smiles. I promise that these kids are not depressed. They spend a lot of time laughing, but when it's time for pictures, the mug shot face goes on. I like to call Mark the SBD (silent but deadly) because he's really quiet but he causes a lot of trouble. He's the sidekick to a lot of the louder kids so he doesn't get caught as often but I can see right through him. You don't fool me, Mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment