Saturday, September 17, 2011

Maximum Bacterium

We have to hang all of our clothes out in the hall to dry. One morning, I was feeling my pants to see if they were still wet. When I wrapped my hand around my pant leg, it squeeked at me. I thought it was a cricket or something small so I got a stick and tried to hit it out. Then, a bat flew out of my pants and started flying around my head and down the hall. I screamed and ran back into my room. Let's just say I wasn't in a good mood after that. Then I went down to breakfast and ate REAL AMERICAN ROLLS! It was the first real bread that I had had since being in China. Thank you, Cook for making my day better by making me rolls for breakfast! Do I still hang my clothes in the hall to dry? yes. Do I feel them to see if they are dry? no. I hit them with a stick and THEN I check them. :)






2 comments:

  1. Finally, the bat story! I was looking forward to this one. :-) Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, the things you learn in foreign countries....

    and i like your shirt... ;)

    ReplyDelete