Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Day in Shanghai With Josh

Our group decided to split up for the day. 4 of them went to a huge ferris wheel and Josh and I stayed and walked around Shanghai. Personally, I think I made the better choice. We were able to see a lot of sites and shop a little.



We were walking in the mall and we found an arcade. We chilled there for a little while.
Would you like to listen to old school or new school music?

Josh playing the DDR game with his new school music. He was really into it and by the end, he had an audience.

Me killing things with my HUGE gun.

Okay, this game was totally a guy game. The point is to hold the handles as long as possible. The machine slowly adds more electricity to the handles the longer you go. Josh did this once and his hands were numb. So what did he do? He did it again.

Me chillin with Sleepy and Dopey in front of a bar. NBD. I don't think Disney would approve of this...

This mall had 10 floors! Wow! That's a lot of shopping for us to do.

We also found the Shanghai Hershey's store. My first American chocolate in 2 months! It was awesome!

Elf anyone?

Josh got his hair cut. Nice hat, Josh. ;)

How many Chinese guys does it take to cut Josh's hair? Answer: 3. One to cut it and two to watch.

The finished product. Lookin good Joshy boy.



I'm a good friend so I brought Natalie back a candy bar. She almost cried because she was so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment