Sunday, October 9, 2011

Space Module-Shanghai

The Space Module...and Nathan.



Wait to go up to the top! We were all excited, especially Nathan.


Me waiting to go up.



It's 350 metres. Wow! What's a "metre?" A Space Module unit? Come to find out, it's the same thing as a meter.




Following in the footsteps of Al Gore. Great, my life is over.




From the top of the Space Module.












I am like a star shining brightly....



This deck was pretty cool. The bottom was just glass so you could see what you were walking over.



It's a long way down. 350 metres.



I have cute feet.



This is about as far as Josh would walk out on the glass. Wimp.



Angela and I at the top!




Natalie and I in front of some lights.



I love Jbiggs' cheeser face!



Me and the Coke bear. This one is for Grandma Bingham.




This one is for me! I love motorcycles and Jbiggs and Natalie and I have a new love for Coke (I never thought the day would come that I actually order Coke in a restaurant).

No comments:

Post a Comment