Saturday, October 8, 2011

Playing and Drills

One Friday afternoon, we were invited to join the elementary school activities. When we got there, we found out that we were leading the activities. After teaching them songs, facial expressions, and dances, we played with them. It was so fun! I love Chinese kids! They are all so cute!


















6:30 am. The kids are awake, dressed, fed and ready for classes. These kids go to class from 6:30 am to 9:30 pm seven days a week! Crazy! Now I know why Chinese kids are so smart!







It's amazing how straight their lines are.




When I first arrived at Mayflora, something woke me up at 6:30 am. I heard shouting from the speakers outside and kids repeating. Now I know that every morning, the teachers line the kids up to do drills and chants. This is a picture of the kids doing their morning exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment