Sunday, November 27, 2011

Halloween!

This year for Halloween we dressed all of our kids up and took the trick-or-treating around to our 5 classrooms. I don't think they really understood what was going on, but it was fun to dress them up and take them around.

Me and my homeroom class. Before you judge me for dressing my boys up like girls, just remember that we have limited supplies...and it's funny.
Miles the grandma. He is holding his wig in his hand.

Jason the mummy.

Kevin the zombie.

Victor the cheerleader. bwahaha! He loved his costume.

Seamus the hippie...well, what's left of his costume.

Tony the chef.

Cody the happy ladybug.

All of the teachers with all of our kids. We can't even get them all to hold still for a picture.

Teachers: Natalie, me, Nathan, Thomas (Chinese art teacher), Josh, Jessica, Angela


Later that night, we went to a party that a high school class put on.

Me and Angela

A kid playing a gourd flute.

Josh and Nathan doing a little karaoke.

Stewart singing a British song.

A Chinese teacher singing a song.


Me, Jessica, Natalie and Angela also did the Thriller dance but I don't have pictures of that. Don't worry, you didn't miss much. We made it up while we were performing it (story of my life in China).

1 comment:

  1. ok, favorite parts:

    1) I don't think they really understood what was going on, but it was fun to dress them up and take them around. -- um...i'm really glad you're a good person. cuz if not, this could have ended terribly.

    2) Before you judge me for dressing my boys up like girls, just remember that we have limited supplies...and it's funny. -- teaching them how to cross-dress...excellent skill set from the Americans. ;)

    3) Cody the happy ladybug. -- bahaha! happiest ladybug i ever did saw.

    sounds like you are teaching them super great principles. keep up the fine work. :D

    ReplyDelete